Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Different Kind of FREE

The idea for the title of my blog and column came from this (piece of a) song by the Christian singing group, Zoegirl:
Pleading the most worthy cause
For the innocence we lost
With His tears of blood
He started freedom’s flood
As the world’s opinions sway
My beliefs will not be changed

Take it back to the beginning
To the first taste of shame
A fallen world in waiting
Only One could take the blame

Fast forward to the ending
One truth remains
There’s a miracle waiting
For all who speak His name

Take my life, my liberty
It’s all but a breath
In the grand scheme of things
Oh, I have found eternity
It’s a
different kind of free
And they can’t take it from me

4 comments:

Alex Jordan Harris said...

My brother and I received a copy of your newsletter this morning and found your blog. I'm glad we did. Keep up the good work!

The Rebelution now links to you.

Mackenzie said...

I LOVE that song!! Cool name for the blog to.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »